General Management (M.B.A.)
Master of Business Administration. Major in General Management.
The University of Idaho Executive MBA is ideal for experienced professionals who want to build their leadership and business skills without interrupting their careers.
Idaho Executive MBA at a Glance
Full-time, 22-months, and AACSB accredited.
Integrative management with an emphasis on managing and leading organizations.
Students enter as a group and learn together.
University of Idaho professors and other experts.
Coeur d’Alene once a month for two and a half days (Thursday, Friday, and a half-day Saturday)
Next cohort begins August 2020.
Contact Executive Education in the College of Business for current fee information.
- EMBA graduates will demonstrate cross-functional understanding in business processes and decisions.
- EMBA graduates will use appropriate tools of analysis to analyze and communicate business problems.
- EMBA graduates will use appropriate tools of analysis to analyze business situations and recommend appropriate action.
- EMBA graduates will experience transformational experiences that foster a better understanding of self, relationships, and global perspectives.
- EMBA graduates will interact effectively and professionally with people of varied backgrounds, abilities, and values.